Dietrich School staff are essential members of our community, and they play a critical role in ensuring student and faculty success and satisfaction. All staff across all departments, divisions, and disciplines, share a commitment to the same core principles and operating goals: Collaboration; Communication; creating a Welcoming Environment; promoting Diversity and Inclusion; Responsiveness; Strategic, Data-Driven Decision Making; Supporting Excellence; and Transparency.
We encourage all staff to take full advantage of the many personal and professional development opportunities that exist at the University and within the school. From participating in affinity groups; to registering for workshops through the Faculty and Staff Development Program; to attending the lectures, programs, and other events, there are plenty of ways to be active, involved, and engaged.
Resources and Opportunities
- Dietrich School Staff Development Series
- Dietrich School Flexible Work Arrangement Guidelines
- Dietrich School Staff Community LinkedIn group (for staff engagement events and opportunities
- Human Resources Training Opportunities
- University Benefits (Benefits you receive working at Pitt.)
- Find Your Career at Pitt (Search for and apply for positions at Pitt.)
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion at Pitt
- Orosz Award for Excellence in Emerging Leadership
- Perks of Pitt
- Pitt Communities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Staff Council
All-Staff Discussion Series
This monthly series provides Dietrich School and College of General Studies staff members with regular opportunities to share ideas, ask questions, and discuss important issues. Check the Dietrich School Staff Development Series schedule (above) for information. If you have particular ideas, questions, or topics that you’d like to suggest for discussion, please contact Michele Montag at email@example.com.