- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Faculty Medical and Family Leave Policy
- Faculty Medical and Family Leave Frequently Asked Questions
- Disability Resources and Services
- Wellness Program
- Intramural and Recreational Sports
- University Child Development Center
- Falk Laboratory School
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship Program
- Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (Faculty Partner Resume Exchange Program)
- Relocation Resources Howard Hanna: The Hanna Gold Advantage Program is a unique package of discounts available to all University of Pittsburgh faculty, staff, and students, including estate commissions and relocation assistance. You must register in advance with Howard Hanna Relocation and Business Development to take advantage of these exclusive benefits. Registration is free. You may register by telephone (412-967-9000, ext. 307) or online.
- Adult Education Programs in the College of General Studies (CGS) For nearly 50 years, CGS has been the region's leading provider of adult education. With flexible scheduling, online offerings, and specialized student support services, CGS serves adult students who seek distinctive programs and unique lifelong learning opportunities. Find out more at www.cgs.pitt.edu.
- For eligibility guidelines and information on the University's medical plans, retirement, and life insurance benefits, see the Benefits website.
- University employees and students may ride the Port Authority of Allegheny County buses anywhere in Allegheny County without paying a fare as long as they present a valid University ID to the bus driver.
- University of Pittsburgh employees have access to special retail discounts, such as cell phone services and computer purchases. See the Employee Discount Services page.